Eye opener

I've noticed an upsetting trend as I scout about the Internet.

How is it that one can spend over tens of thousands of dollars for menial and somewhat useless stuff like gym memberships and expensive clothing and matching accessories; shoes, bags, general accessories; and can't pay a damn cent for college? You labour yourself for all these lavish things and for what? So that some insignificant few would look at you and say "wow I wish I was him/her"? So that you could impress your friends and colleagues?

It's troublesome, this trend. It breeds ignorance and prejudice with elitism.

The fact that one could afford such absurdities should mean that one could afford college but with the aimless spending, actually scratch that, badly aimed spending should fit better, is taking over common sense is alarming and abhorrent.

Though anyone reading this should understand that my views comes from the general public and not with any specific aim. Although, one could benefit from the advice given.

With that in mind, this is actually one of those few rants that I've written that isn't completely based upon people that I'm fairly close to.

0 feedbacks: