No exceptions

Since I was young, I was thought that the Islamic ideology consists of peace and love. The word itself means peace. Why is it that muslim politicians are aggressively contending when it comes to general elections?

The point of origin of this post is when I saw these hate messages aimed from one political party to another. This is very disheartening. If I was a consenting parent, I would have kept my children in the dark so that these message of hate and violence won't seep into their minds and poison their lives.

I know this is a wishful thinking, but I do hope that, in the future, people would contend peacefully and would respect the view of one another. This essentially means that I wish for all the hate in the world would evaporate and disappear. I would not want my child to be poisoned by political dogma that is the ideology of hate and violence towards one another.

0 feedbacks: